Hi, G500 in London

5 replies [Last post]
G Singh
G Singh's picture

Hello everyone!

My name is Raj and I'm from London, bought my second G 500 and looking to have some fun with it!

My background is Mercedes Benz technical and I used to work for Mercedes Benz in the UK and abroad. Willing  to help with technical stuff as well as learn from everyone on the forum.

Cheers

Spider1V
Spider1V's picture
GWOA Groups: Members
Re: Hi, G500 in London

Hi Raj,

I like you already! G500, nice :)

Thanks for telling us about yourself - you may see my G in and out of LOndon - usually the west end, but occasionally been known to venture round Islington - it Grey and has a very distinctive plate  so keep an eye out for me.

What coloer is yours and has it come from a known source - I am assuming its  a RHD or have you imported one?

Anyway welcome to the club and look forward to meeting you.

Spider1V

G Singh
G Singh's picture

Hi Spider1

My G 500 is a US import 2007 with loads of options including the 722.9 7 speed auto trans! Its mettalic grey with tinted windows(factory).

Going to remap the engine ecu today and see how she runs, not bad  with the factory map giving me about 18-20 mpg which is about the same as my wife's 2012 slk55 amg which weighs half of the G!

Will let you guys know how the remap figures work, I write my own maps so will be experimenting with different versions.

I think I might have seen a wrapped grey G around battersea area......is that you Spider1?

Dippa_187
Dippa_187's picture

Hello Raj
Pretty sure it's you that I've been seeing driving around Waterloo (IMAX roundabout) with number plate RAJEE or something along those lines! Car looks mad!! 
I  have a G280 in silver but take the train to go Uni in Waterloo!
P.s cool hat 

Sandeep

Spider1V
Spider1V's picture
GWOA Groups: Members

Pictures.... we need pictures people! :)

Spider1V

G Singh
G Singh's picture

RAJEE is not me!  

My G can usually be heard before its seen.....love the V8! Pics will follow soon....just doing some more mods....