The Association was formed to bring together G Wagen and Mercedes Benz off road vehicle enthusiasts, to share knowledge and experiences and to have fun. So, if you are a G Wagen Owner, a G Wagen enthusiast, own one of the other 4x4 Mercedes Benz vehicles or are just plain nosey, then this is the site for you!
The G Wagen Owners Association is almost 20 years old. To find out how, when and where it was formed click here.
We have a forum which has lots of information in, collected from postings over the last 15 years. Non-members have read only access. You can post on some areas of the forum by applying to become a forum member, which is free. To join as a forum member click here.
To gain access to all the areas of the forum, you must join as a club member. This will cost £25 regardless of where you live. Part of your membership fee will be used to maintain and run the website. Club Members get other benefits too. You will have access to trained and qualified technical staff to answer your questions and help with your problems. They can also help provide technical literature to assist you make a repair, or service your vehicle. You will have access to the club calendar which shows forthcoming events within the club and other events which may be of interest to members. You will be able to contact our regional representatives who are specially elected to provide a shoulder to cry on if it all goes wrong, or, more often, someone to talk G Wagens to and to help you get the support you need. You will also get 4 newsletters every year, just to let you know that we’re still here. If that’s not enough we’ll send you a lot of free goodies in your “Welcome Pack”, and while stocks last we are also giving away a GWOA Hi Viz vest while stocks last.
To join click here.
Members can also post their pictures in the Gallery so that other club members can see them. They will eventually turn up in the slide show on this page.
If you want to know more, then contact the Association chairman by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Top 10 Toyota cars and trucks from the 2016 Toyotafest
- Hitch Theaters makes the drive-in theater a go-anywhere option
- Michael Czysz will not rest in peace
- GM, Ford, Honda winners in 'Car Wars' study as industry growth continues
- Recharge Wrap-up: H2 station in London, GM sustainability report
- Hyperloop One shows off its high-speed propulsion system
- LAPD not impressed by ludicrous Tesla Model S police cruisers
- Chevy Camaro ZL1 10-speed auto shifts faster than Porsche PDK
- Jeep driver nearly gets washed away by fast moving river
- Next Need For Speed game not due until 2017