'84 300GD owner. Hi everyone.

1 reply [Last post]
simon.wynne
simon.wynne's picture
GWOA Groups: Members

I have an '84 300GD that\s never seen much action, sourced for a relative 9 years ago, it got instantly relegated to a barn when the Disco 3 got purchased.

I am now taking it under my wing and looking at getting it in shape tyo be my own trustworthy depandable mode of transport.

There's quite a bit to do from bodywork (doors and hinges) to cooling system, brakes and eventually a good waxoyling and a fully stripped respray.

It's in Wales at the moment and I wondered if anyone knows of a good pair of hands over that way who can get the bodywork and basic MOT-worthy mechanicals one?

Spider1V
Spider1V's picture
GWOA Groups: Members
Re: '84 300GD owner. Hi everyone.

Hi Simon and welcome, tha'ts an early G you have there. Any pictures you can post up, if you can make them good quality some of the members here can take a good look and at least pass on their experience on some of the areas, that could be missed, as well as sharing their expertise. We have a number of members in Wales, so if you can give a closer location I am sure someone here will be able to help.

You make like to consider posting up the VIN number, I am sure we would be able to tell you some history (when ordered, original spec etc etc). Best of luck with getting it fixed up and it won;t be long before some of the other members suggesting that you visit the 606 mob. devil

Once again, welcome

Spider1V