18th GWOA AGM 2013

7 replies [Last post]
Pistonhead
Pistonhead's picture
GWOA Groups: Committee, Members

enlightened​ Seeing as the forum is dead....ish. I thought of perking it up a bit if possible. 

Having got my info pack as got by joining members, followed by my news letter; my Christmas is early this year. My info pack is tidyily kept next to my phone for quick access. smiley

cool This brings me to the point of our impending 2013 AGM. A brief mention on the forum which I cannot find now but supported by the news letter; I have infact marked my calendar for the event. I expect more details to follow closer the event but would like to acknowledge that I for one will attend this meeting.

I have a suggestion for members coming from a far and to encourage their attendance is to organise a car or vehicle share, sharing fuel costs making the trip some what cheaper. enlightened

axel
axel's picture
GWOA Groups: Members
Re: 18th GWOA AGM 2013

sounds like a good idea ,thanks rakesh. i just checked the newsletter and the 2013 agm is on sunday 22nd september at edge hill shooting ground,near gaydon,warwickshire.  

gav.helme
gav.helme's picture

I will be there guys n girls....

Looking forward to it...smiley

My first one last year and if it is half as good, it will be well worth any trip yes

Hopefully make a weekend out of it this year cool

Gav

IanA2
IanA2's picture

I might manage that it's quite near me....well 90mins away.

Pistonhead
Pistonhead's picture

That's a great start Gentlemen, Thank you for your responses, keep it up. I am aiming to do a booklet to cover this topic and will provide up dated information as changes are made. I will list some accommodation links in the booklet. 

If any one wants some shared travel or is offering one, please get in touch with your Regional representatives or myself and we shall try to coordinate this for you. 

mark
mark's picture

Will be rushing back from Sardinia with my good friend and very important member Shaunie.

I might give Lolly a lift if she's still a member. 

G-Restorations
G-Restorations's picture

I'll be there,  coming down from Blackpool, so anyone wants a ride book here.

KevinStuttgart
KevinStuttgart's picture

Yes I will attend this meeting, should be just back from the meet in Austria.

Regards