New Lancashire LWB 460

No replies
ToneThePhone
ToneThePhone's picture
GWOA Groups: Members

Hi All,

I live on the Fylde coast and work in Blackburn. I'm gradually bringing my 280GE up to scratch and I'm keen to share mechanical lessons with other owners.

Traditionally I've spent huge money on having my motorcycles over specified to the extreme. In contrast I have always driven economical cars, although always new ones.

I'm hanging up my biking boots and trying to find a new passion for my G. I'm figuring that I am likely to be avoiding depreciation but losing out to garage bills by keeping on top of aging parts. I don't handle spanners personally but I like to take an enthusiastic interest in how my ride can be optimised. The G will be my toy for weekend ocassional use so I want to make it as right as it can be in order to enjoy.

i'm a family man with 2 kids who always want to bring a friend. As everyone I know has an old Land Rover I wanted to be different and was attracted by having 9 seats. I got that off-roading thing out of my system 20 years ago when I destroyed a new Diahatsu Fourtrack in 5 minutes so I don't plan any green lane trips.

Let's see what happens!

Regards
Tony